- Project activities on databases and Businnes Critical applications.
- Database migrations of different characteristics and sizes.
- Implementation of new data backup and recovery policies.
- Performance analysis and tuning on database and dedicated OS.
- Customer support.
- Implementation of different monitoring platforms.
- Scripting activities on different Linux, Unix and Microsoft shells.
- Oracle database 10g 11g 12c RAC + ASM
- SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 Express, Standard, Enterprise Edition
- PostgreSQL 9.1 – 10
- MySQL 4 – 5
- SQL Developer
- IAS 10g
- Tomcat apache
Operating systems used:
- Unix – HP-UX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris
- Linux – Red Hat, Centos, Suse, Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora
- Microsoft – Windows Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
External backup client software used:
- DPM Data Protection Manager
- Legato Networker
Monitoring platforms used:
- BMC Patrol
Troubleticketing clients used:
- BMC Remedy
- OverIT Geocall
- HP Service Manager 9
Employee of companies:
- SIRFIN spa group via A.Bargoni, 78 Rome
- STM Italy Viale Alessandro Magno, 146 Rome
- Global Technology Via Luigi Schiavonetti, 270 Rome
- ADS Assembly Data System Via Laurentina, km 23,000 Pomezia
- Alfasoft Corso Svizzera, 126 Turin
Job order managed by:
- HP Hawlett Packard via Achille Campanile, 85 Rome
- Reply Via del Giorgione, 59 Rome
- Ericsson s.p.a. Via Anagnina, 203 Rome
- Engineering s.p.a. Corso Mortara, 22 Turin
- WIND Telecomunicazioni spa via Carlo Veneziani, 56 Rome
- SKY Italia s.p.a. Via Salaria, 1021 Rome
- WIND Telecomunicazioni spa viaduct XXV Aprile, 9 Ivrea
- WIND Telecomunicazioni spa Via Jervis, 77 Ivrea
- Telecomitalia Via Monte Rosa, 154 Turin
- ENI (from the Engineering office)
- ERG (from the Engineering office)
- METAMER (from the Engineering office)
- EGEA (from Engineering headquarters)
- Cariplo Foundation (from Engineering headquarters)
- S2C (from Engineering headquarters)
- Illy (from Engineering headquarters)
- DeAgostini (from the Engineering office)
- Italiaonline (from Engineering headquarters)